Monday 2 July 2007

and more rain...


...the rain is due to continue until Friday.  The seeds on the deck are now becoming waterlogged, will have to get them in, if it ever stops!

Going to get started tonight by sketching the design for the back garden and decide which plants will go where.  So back to the drawing board quite literally until the rain stops.

In a brief break in the downpour I managed to get outside to inspect my tomato plants.  They desperately need tying to the canes as all the rain is making them grow at strange angles.  A couple of the plants are beginning to flower, so the rain can't be too bad!

1 comment:

Born Worrier said...

I think you are so lucky living in the countryside. It is something I have always wanted to do. My poor lawn has suffered badly from the rain we have had. Mind you having a dog dosn't help.

Congratulations on a lovely blog.