Monday 28 May 2007

The very first post!

Well here goes....


After 10 long months, we are finally moving house on Friday (fingers crossed, as we were also meant to move last Friday as well. Don't get me started about solicitors!). So with a long bank holiday ahead and a house which is more or less completely packed up I decided to stop talking about it and actually create our own blog.


Although our new house will not need any immediate work doing to it, I want to use this blog to record the progress we have made settling in, decorating and making it into our very own home.


Having always lived in the city, I am expecting our move to the countryside to be a bit like Midsomer Murders but with less drama (and John Nettles) hopefully...... but I can't say the idea of country fayres, WI events and tea shops are exactly putting me off!


I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.


L&S

x

No comments: